¿Have you already enjoyed this experience?
- Paddle with local fishermen through the calm waters at the different cienagas near Cartagena.
- Learn basic fishing styles
- Interact with native fishermen and understand their motives.
- Learn from the fishermen three different fishing techniques: using a fishing line, nets and traps.
- Enjoy a cold coconut refreshment on the beach and cook your fish with the help of local cooks who will provide insight to their recipes.
Once your private bilingual guide collects you at your hotel, tour heads to La Boquilla area near Cartagena where to explore the wide biodiversity while learning fishing and cooking tips from local fishermen. This half day activity involves direct interaction with local characters who will introduce you to the most used fishing techniques as they display interesting anecdotes.
There is at least a couple of hours to get your catch and enjoy a refreshing coconut drink, and next a local will show you to best cook such fish. There is a broad variety of fish in this area so it is always more interesting.
INCLUDED AND NOT
La boquilla, Cartagena
365 days of the year, daily departures 7 days a week 9am and 2 pm
Hotel pick up and drop off
Private car with bilingual driver and AC
Fully narrated tour
Lunch – Cooking Tips